This incredibly interactive course is specially designed for you to learn and understand how to use WordPress to its fullest potential. This hands-on course makes you skilled on all major applications required to create dynamic and responsive websites or blogs using WordPress as a publishing platform. WordPress is also an excellent career for you to enter into mainstream web development.
Be the Best in the Website World with WordPress!
WordPress gives you the edge to:
- Create and build websites and blogs using WordPress
- Completely manage dynamic websites based on WordPress
- Publish content on blogs and websites
- Find out popular posts and search engine terms
- Upload photos and create great posts
- Delight customers by using WordPress tools
- Allow content creators to create, submit and manage contents
- Set-up Online Store
- Create web portal via WordPress
- Open a free website on WordPress
- Navigate the menu bar on WordPress
- Modify the settings of the website on WordPress
- Modify the main features of the website on WordPress
- Add pages to the website on WordPress
- O/A Level/High School Students
- All Professionals
WordPress is free and open source which is used by more than 10 million websites. About 60 million websites are developed on WordPress. WordPress websites can be responsive and have lots of free bootstrap themes which seamlessly work on PC, tablet or phone with responsive layouts. It is easy to apply SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques to a WordPress website and end-users can add meta keywords, tags and description so that these come out on top searches. So, WordPress is certainly the way forward.