Microsoft Power BI (Data Analyst) Level – 3
Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Level - 3
- Bring your own laptop.
- Knowledge of Level 1 and Level 2 is required.
Note: Training is completely practical on real world industrial datasets to achieve mastery for an international market.
Microsoft Power BI is the industry-leading business intelligence platform with more than 115 million users — and its growing. In 2020, the Power BI market represented more than $20 billion, and is estimated to double by 2026. 50,000 companies worldwide use Power BI to clean, transform, model, and visualize their data. Power BI usage has been growing quickly, with over 80,000 open jobs on LinkedIn.
By learning Microsoft Power BI, you can accelerate your career and become a data professional. You will also get ready for Microsoft PL-300 exam (an updated version of the DA-100 exam).
- Foreign and Local Experienced Trainers
- Hands-on Training with Real Working Environment
- Internship Opportunities
- Affordable Cost
- Continuous help to the Participants even after Training sessions via WhatsApp groups
- Guided projects, Profile building and Specific Resume designing are also done usually during gap between two levels.
As Data Science & Data Literacy are going to be mandatory and regulatory requirements for all domains and industries, any professional belonging to Finance, HR & Admin, Audit, Supply Chain, Engineering, Computer Science, Health Care, etc. are eligible for this training.
Deploying and maintaining assets in Power BI
- Creating apps and workspace
- Templates vs organizational apps
- Workspace defaults
Securing Content in Power BI
- Securing Datasets
- Sensitivity Labels
- Row level security benefits
- Manage dataset permissions
- Matching and Granting permission on activities.
- Apply sensitivity labels
Enabling users in Power BI
- Enabling report discrover
- Personalize a report
- Personalizig a visual
- Subscribing to a report
- Creating Solutions
- Subscription and data alerts
- Importance of Dashboards
- How to create and manage dashboards inPower BI
- Configuring Dashboards
Sharing your Work
- Steps to publish an app
- Publish from Power BI Desktop
- Share a dashboard from Power BI
- Exploring Power BI Mobile
Task and Project
- Create dashboard of IT Spend Dataset.
- Create dashboard on Retail analysis.
- Creating sales and shipping dashboards on accessories.
- Facebook analytics
Final Project: Participants must make a project as their final project which will be mandatory to submit.