Microsoft Power BI (Data Analyst) – Level1
Microsoft Power BI Level - 1
Microsoft Power BI is the industry-leading business intelligence platform with more than 115 million users — and its growing. In 2020, the Power BI market represented more than $20 billion, and is estimated to double by 2026. 50,000 companies worldwide use Power BI to clean, transform, model, and visualize their data. Power BI usage has been growing quickly, with over 80,000 open jobs on LinkedIn.
By learning Microsoft Power BI, you can accelerate your career and become a data professional. You will also get ready for Microsoft PL-300 exam (an updated version of the DA-100 exam).
- Foreign and Local Experienced Trainers
- Hands-on Training with Real Working Environment
- Internship Opportunities
- Affordable Cost
- Continuous help to the Participants even after Training sessions via WhatsApp groups
- Guided projects, Profile building and Specific Resume designing are also done usually during gap between two levels
As Data Literacy is going to be mandatory and regulatory requirements for all domains and industries, any professional belonging to Banking, Finance, HR & Admin, Audit, Supply Chain, Engineering, Computer Science, Health Care, etc. are eligible for this training.
Introduction to Power BI and Connect to Data
- Getting started with Power BI Desktop
- Explore Power BI tools.
- Connect to Data Sources in Power BI Desktop
- How to Import Excel Workbooks and CSV Files.
- How to analyze Services Tabular Data.
- Connect to Web data.
- Importing and analyzing data from a web page.
- Analyzing sales data from Excel and an OData feed
- Bringing your own data and analyze it in Power BI.
Data Visualization in Power BI
- Explore all visualization tools
- Add data to your visual.
- Format your report page.
- Add further analysis to your visual.
- Apply filters to your visualization.
Working with Reports
- Discuss report view / sort by column.
- Tips and tricks for creating reports.
- Import and display KPIs (Preview)
- Creating reports on Finances of a company.
Power Query and Combine Data
- Getting started with Power Query Editor
- Query Overview
- Data categorization
- Column and Row management
- Data types
- Statistics, Standard and Scientific operations
Tasks and Projects
Implement common query tasks on different datasets and then visualize it.
- Lahman’s (Baseball) Dataset.
- Best and Worst states for Retirees
- Epic Kevin cookie company sales data.
- United States Census Bureau Survey.
Final Project: Participants must make a project as their final project which will be mandatory to submit.