Acquire a solid understanding of how to deploy and maintain a basic network security solution. The course also covers how to enable users to remotely connect to your network in a secure way. In interactive labs, you will learn how to use firewall policies, user authentication, routing, SSL VPN, and how to protect your users using web filtering and application control.
• Deploy the appropriate operation mode for your network
• Use the GUI and CLI for administration
• Control network access to configured networks using firewall policies
• Analyze a FortiGate route
• Route packets using policy-based and static routes for multipath and load balanced deployments
• Authenticate users using firewall policies
- Configure and Manage FortiGate Firewall.
- Administrate FortiGate firewall.
- FortiGate Firewalls Deployment Modes
- First Access to Fortigate appliance
- Implement High Availability with FortiGate Firewalls.
- Nat and Port Forwarding
- O/A Level/High School Students/Graduates / Under Graduates
- All Professionals
Salaries at Fortinet are estimated to range from between $65,000 up to around $105,000, and for a certified NSE engineer, the average salary is around $85,000.
- Network Engineer
- NOC Engineer
- Network Security